- Layher in New Zealand
- Partners in success
- First for safety
- Precision and innovation
- Global presence
Layher in New Zealand
Layher New Zealand stocks a huge range of scaffolding systems and accessories, and employs a team of experienced professionals who understand your business and have the know-how to provide you with comprehensive local support.
Whether you’re looking for design support, advice for an upcoming project or you need reliable equipment supply, our fully stocked Auckland and Wellington service centres can help you fulfill any project big or small, simple or complex, even on the tightest deadline.
Partners in success
As the world’s largest scaffolding manufacturer, Layher is the leading supplier of high-quality scaffolding solutions in New Zealand. We do it so well, in fact, you could be forgiven for thinking that’s all we do. That’s part of it, but there is so much more.
At Layher, we prefer to think of ourselves as your scaffolding partner. No matter how small or large your project, when you choose Layher, you’re tapping into the most advanced scaffolding design and engineering resource in the world. With best-in-class engineering advice, design services and delivery capability, you have access to the knowledge, expertise and infrastructure you need to make your project a success, right when you need it most.
We had looked at other freestanding systems such as ring lock, tube and clip, and obviously the Layher System, which looked attractive to us. As a business model, it’s not just about the equipment, it’s more than the equipment, it’s the support, I mean it goes right back to Germany, it’s starts there.
John Heskett, Ultimate Protection
First for safety
Our commitment to safety starts with manufacturing processes and runs through every project to compliance with appropriate standards. Layher’s focus on safety includes:
- Safety support that evolves in line with new regulations, equipment and project requirements.
- Full involvement in the Australian/New Zealand Standards and WorkSafe NZ scaffolding working groups.
- Optimised manufacturing methods – from material specification to continually scrutinised fabrication methods.
- Independent certification including EN 29001, DIN ISO 9001, CEN HD GAP 1000, and TUV CERT.
- Full stamping and date coding for effective traceability.
- Parts that incorporate in-built, safe connection mechanisms.
- Designs that minimise the number of components needed on site.
- Lightweight design to simplify materials handling and erection.
- Choice of purpose-designed components to optimise performance.
- Guidance on installation to optimise safe erection procedures.
- Work with many of the country’s leading scaffolding contractors who use Layher equipment.
Layher provide great service and back up, and our staff like working with the best products available. This is where Layher comes into its own. We are passionate about scaffolding, offering the best service and having the best gear, which is appreciated by our clients.
Glen Brazier, General Manager Brazier Group
Precision and innovation
Made only in Germany, Layher scaffolding systems are precision manufactured to the most exacting standards in the industry.
The cross-system compatibility, ease of assembly, and design innovation have earned Layher a reputation for supplying the safest and most reliable scaffolding solutions on the market. It’s an enviable position we’ve earned through decades of forward-thinking engineering, attention to detail and a focus on our customers needs.
When combined with a level of customer service unequalled in the industry, Layher products and services in scaffolding technology have come to set the standard for performance and reliability in modern scaffolding.
The Layher name has always embodied innovation, quality and reliability.
What began in Germany in 1945 with the pioneering spirit of company founder Wilhelm Layher, has evolved into a truly global presence operating in over 80 countries, with 1,600+ employees and offices in more than 140 locations around the globe, including branches in Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand.
Layher is the world’s leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of scaffolding and temporary access solutions. And the Layher brand is trusted by the construction, energy and manufacturing industries, to provide a wide range of residential, commercial, infrastructure, industrial and event applications.
Layher company video
Wilhelm Layher GmbH & Co. KG
Ochsenbacher Str. 56
Subsidiaries and service centres
- Austria – www.layher.at
- Belgium – www.layher.be
- Bulgaria – www.layher.bg
- Denmark – www.layher.dk
- France – www.layher.fr
- Germany – www.layher.de
- Greece – www.layher.gr
- Hungary – www.layher.hu
- Italy – www.layher.it
- Lithuania – www.layher-baltic.eu
- Luxemburg – www.layher.nl
- Netherlands – www.layher.nl
- Norway – www.layher.no
- Poland – www.layher.pl
- Romania – www.layher.ro
- Sweden – www.layher.se
- Switzerland – www.layher.ch
- Serbia – www.layher.rs
- Spain – www.layher.es
- United Kingdom – www.layher.co.uk
- Argentina – www.layherargentina.com
- Brazil – www.layher.com.br
- Canada – www.layher.ca
- Chile – www.layher.cl
- Columbia – www.layher.com.co
- Ecuador – www.layher.ec
- Mexico – www.layher.mx
- Peru – www.layher.pe
- United States of America – www.layherna.com
- India – www.layher.co.in
- Kazakhstan – www.layher.kz
- Russia – www.layher.ru
- Singapore – www.layher.sg
- Turkey – www.layher.com.tr
- United Arab Emirates – www.layher.ae
Layher are involved in many professional organisations and groups throughout New Zealand.
Layher are a proud member and Gold Sponsor of SARNZ
Layher contributed to the development of the WorkSafe Good Practice Guidelines Scaffolding in New Zealand
Contact us now to start your partnership with Layher.